Volunteer with Us
At APSN, our volunteers are our valued resources because they bring their passion and enthusiasm to the learning experience of our students and clients. No effort is ever deemed too small or insignificant, and your meaningful contributions enable them to lead independent and fulfilling lives, and be an integral member of society.
Whether you are an individual or an organisation who is interested in philanthropic initiatives, we would like to welcome you to our family of APSN Volunteers!
Join us in bringing the smiles to our beneficiaries’ faces! Refer below for current volunteering opportunities.
SCHOOL AND CORPORATE GROUPS
If your school or company is looking for ways to make a difference to the community while promoting greater team spirit within your group, APSN has many platforms for engagement:
- Conducting arts & craft or sports & recreational activities for students
- Bringing students on outings and learning journeys
- Celebrating major festivals with students in school
- Embarking on inclusive environmental clean-ups
- Working alongside trainees to prepare lunches or bake cookies as part of the routine enterprise operations
- Helping out in administrative work or facilitating outreach to underprivileged alumni
Do note that volunteering opportunities are subject to the schools and centres’ availabilities and approval. Some activities may also require a VIA or CSR budget to cover any associated activity costs.
To sign up or find out more, please contact the Partnerships Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.