APSN Alumni Services
- To be equipped and ready to serve the APSN alumni population in their time of need.
- To ensure that each APSN alumni is afforded the opportunity to be engaged to the best of their needs, abilities, aspirations and employability.
- To connect each APSN alumni to the various APSN services, schools, centres and college.
Programmes for Alumni
These are age-appropriate workshops (Terrarium, Flower Arrangement, Art Jamming, Photography and more) organised with partners to teach alumni new skills. During the lessons, alumni are paired with passionate volunteers.
Social and recreational outings are organised to help our alumni gain social awareness, meaningful connections and learn how to travel independently. Examples of these outings are Bowling, Karaoke, Best Buddies Programme and Fitness Workouts.
Being part of these events promote inclusiveness. Whether an APSN alumnus chooses to be a participant or volunteer, the sense of belonging is something that they hold dear to their hearts. Some of these events include APSN Family Day, Purple Parade and Y-Proms Carnival.
Services for Alumni
The following services are provided by APSN Staff and Allied Professionals, as well as our partners.
- Counselling & Psychiatric Intervention
- Dental & Medical Services
- Employment Training, Matching & Support
- Eye Screening, Spectacles and Optometric follow-up
- Financial Support
- Home Re-organising, Pest Control, Painting and Cleaning
- Legal Representation, Will Writing and Deputyship
- Money Management
- Outings, Workshops and Events
*The above list of services is not exhaustive, as it is constantly growing and contingent on the APSN Alumni Services team and our partners (when applicable).
ALUMNI ENGAGEMENT IN 2018
Join the Mailing List
Subscribe to our e-newsletter