Social Service Tribe Study Award 2023
Offered by APSN Education Services Ltd, the Social Service Tribe Study Award provides students from qualifying courses of study with the opportunity to pursue a meaningful career in social service.
Interested applicants should pursue full-time undergraduate studies from local universities in the following courses of study:
- Occupational Therapy (Undergraduate Programme)
The Social Service Tribe Study Award programme supports both full-term and mid-term applications.
To be eligible, applicant must:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship;
- Be a full-time undergraduate student who has gained admission into one of the supported courses of study in a local institution recognised by professional associations;
- Currently not be a full-time employee at any organisation;
- Currently not be receiving any scholarships or sponsorships;
- Have a recommended GPA of minimum 60%;
- Be able to serve a bond period with APSN Education Services Ltd – Delta Senior School upon graduation; and
- For the mid-term study award: Applicant must apply by the first semester of their final academic year.
You will have to serve a bond with APSN Education Services Ltd – Delta Senior School after completion of your studies. The bond duration depends on the type of the study award.
Please download the application form and email us your resume together with the completed application form with your Education Certificates & Transcripts at email@example.com.
Connect with Us
For enquiries, please contact Mr Chua Han Chiu at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6708 9771.
Being an Occupational Therapist
Ms Abigail Lee, NCSS Social Service Scholar, who has a Bachelor of Science (Occupational Therapy) from Singapore Institute Of Technology (SIT) has been an occupational therapist at Delta Senior School (DSS) for a year. Read on to find out more about her role.