- Provide assessment and treatment plan to cater to individual student’s occupational therapy needs and implementation of treatment programs to enhance their skills including proper documentation of their progress
- Review treatments periodically, evaluating students’ progress and making changes to treatments as needed
- Recognized diploma/degree in Occupational Therapy with minimum 2 years clinical experience
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant work experience with children and young adults with intellectual disability would be an advantage
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Relevant work experience with children and young adults with intellectual disability is an advantage
- Preferably with industrial knowledge in Work, Health and Safety
- Valid practising certificate with Allied Health Professional Council (AHPC)
Senior Manager/Manager Donor Relations
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the candidate will work closely with Board members and key stakeholders to cultivate a mindset of giving in the community as well as handle stewardship of donors and prospects. You are likely to be a highly self-motivated and resourceful individual with significant fundraising experience to develop and manage a portfolio of prospective corporate and high net worth donors to contribute towards the long term financial sustainability of the Association.
You will lead and develop fundraising strategies and work with donors and prospects to align their philanthropic motivation to raise funds for our research, interventions, community and educational programmes specially designed and catering to the special needs of our Alumni and current student populations.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit and steward major fundraising initiatives and work collaboratively with donors and prospects through all stages of development.
- Plan, develop and customise different fundraising strategies for different propsective donors that best aligns to their philanthropic motivations and the Association’s long term vision and values.
- Serve as the primary contact point for prospective donors including engaging prospects through meaningful activities to deepen their understanding and relationship with the Association.
- Prepare donor collaterals, briefing and communication to support donor/prospect discussions and heighten the awareness of their support.
- Optimise available platforms to broadcast and invite prospects and volunteers to our cause.
- Strategically plan and organise appreciation and recognition events to continually engage donors.
- Recognised Degree in Business or equivalent with a proven portfolio of individual and corporate donors and prospects.
- 10 years’ relevant working experience with at least 4 years’ leading a team, preferably in a social services organisation.
- Able to provide leadership in philanthropy and has strong experience and track record in corporate and donor development.
- Able to work with key management members and stakeholders to align with the Association’s strategic direction and goals.
- Independent, resourceful and possesses good communication and organisational capabilities.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and being a team player is key.
HR Intern (Creative, Project Based)
We have an exciting opportunity for creative talents – come and design an orientation module as part of our onboarding program. In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage with & learn from the HR team. The duration of the internship may vary from one to two months.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand the organization
- Develop an interactive & engaging video for new hires, which is to be hosted online.
- Relevant software/application skills to bring the project to life.
- Someone who enjoys putting together things to tell a story.
- Ability to start immediately or at short notice.
Interested applicants please write in to email@example.com . We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.